On Wednesday, September 22, the Week of Germany in Ukraine began in Kharkiv, reports project organizers.
German Week is a joint German-Ukrainian project, which aims to increase cooperation on culture, education, science and economics.
It is focused on the development of the city, urban space and the various aspects of decentralization: economic, cultural, environmental, etc.
Key areas of German Week in Kharkiv will be:
- Urban decentralization (Series of workshops, presentations and lectures)
- Innovative solutions for urban, social entrepreneurship and the creative economy (presentation of student projects, a series of workshops)
- Transformation in Medicine (medical talk show)
- Creating agroclasters for guarantee of sustainable product supply to cities (Agroforum)
- The development of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources (the forum “Bioenergy, energy and agribusiness”)
Find a detailed program on the website or on FB (UA, DE).
The organizers: The Consulate General of Germany in Donetsk (office in Dnipropetrovsk); Consul General Wolfgang Mёssinger and Honorary Consulate of Germany in Kharkiv and Consul Tatiana Gavrish.
We also recommend you read: Kharkiv gingerbreads start to supply to Israel and Germany, Ambassador of Germany came to Kharkiv, Kharkiv hosts international festival of social initiatives and new music.