On Saturday, September 17, city project Kulbaba will be held in the framework of the European Mobility Week, report the organizers of EMW.
Event aims to interest people in the improvement of Kharkiv and introduce new social projects.
The fair will consist of several presentations and entertainment areas, as well as lectures and children’s corner.
During the fair will be presented several urban projects, among them:
- launching trolley on the street Sumska,
- the formation of pedestrian space on Constitution Square,
- construction of bicycle paths on the Avenue of Science,
- creating a pedestrian zone in the historic center of Kharkiv,
- availability of Metro for the disabled,
- etiquette support people with special physical needs.
In addition, youngsters can compete in the drawing contest on the future of public transport.
Where: At the Constitution Square.
When: September 17.
Price: Free admission.