A Supervisory Board has been established at the Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics (KNURE), reports the university’s website (RU).
The board is headed by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Industrial Group UPEC Anatoly Hirschfeld. Deputy Chairman is president of JSC Ukrainian Information Systems Eduard Simson.
The board’s composition includes:
- Vladimir Beck, member of the Board of Directors of Sigma Software;
- Michael Bleyzer, co-founder and partner, President and CEO of SigmaBleyzer;
- Eugene Vodovozov, deputy mayor of Kharkiv on infrastructure;
- Oleg Demin, Ukraine’s ambassador to China;
- Victor Kovalenko, the first deputy chairman of Kharkiv Regional Council;
- Alexander Medovoy, chairman of the supervisory board of Kharkiv IT Cluster;
- Taras Sitenko, chairman of the permanent commission for international cooperation, investment, sports and image projects of the Kharkiv City Council.
The Supervisory Board will participate in the construction of scientific and social objects, as well as in the definition of the public procurement and main directions of specialist training. It also manages 82 active patents of the university in its authorized fund.
We also recommend you read SigmaBleyzer’s owner gave a lecture to KNURE students, KNURE hosted StartUp Night and Smart robot to help KNURE.