On May 28-29, a “Design night for non-designers” will be held at the coworking “Novoe mesto”.
“Design night for non-designers” is a practical training teaching participants the basics of modern web-design.
How will this happen?
There is a large screen on which goes broadcast desktop of lecturer. You see all of his actions in the computer. He will show small sets of actions, and you will repeat after him.
Organizers claim you:
- without knowing the specific programs will make a one-page website
- test the new profession of web-designer (check if it suits you)
- learn how and where to look for customers and orders
- possess the necessary skills to work in Photoshop
- learn how to become a designer in a good company
What should I have with me?
• Working laptop
• Battery Charger
• Photoshop program (installed)
BACKGROUND: The first “Design night” was free and happened in February. In total, 1957 people registered on the event, about 300 people came and 200 of them passed the check list and finally became participants. This time, the organizers invite – 400 participants.
We also recommend you read: City will announce a competition on the design of the monument to the ATO heroes, “Night of Museums” in Kharkiv: program, Thousands of citizens and guests of the city took part in the “Night of Science”.