Ukraine formally joined the European program to support small and medium-sized businesses COSME with a total budget of 2.3 billion euros.
Laurie Evans, Director General for Internal Market, Industry and SMEs of the European Commission and Mykola Tochytskyi, representative of Ukraine in the European Union, signed in Brussels an agreement on Ukraine’s participation in the EU COSME program.
COSME (2014-2020) – the EU program aimed at strengthening the competitiveness and sustainability of small and medium-sized enterprises.
COSME program will help to build a culture of doing business, and will promote new opportunities in the free trade area, both for Ukrainian, as well as for European companies.
Who is eligible to participate in the COSME programs?
- Ukrainian small and medium business
- non-governmental organizations
- Regional Development Agencies
- educational institutions
- any Ukrainian business associations
- unions and clusters
- government departments
In order to take part in any competition in the framework of COSME, you must:
1. Go to the website and select the type.
2. Make sure that the deadline for submission has not yet come, and your organization meets the criteria of the competition (2016 Work Programme, financing decision and support measures).
3. Carefully read the description and conditions of the contest and download the form to fill in, under the description of the contest.
4. If you have any questions about filling out forms, you can consult with the contact center of the EEN.
Important! Submission of the project proposal only happens online in English.
To view the program text is here (UA).