Since the beginning of this year, Kharkiv Customs have transferred to the state budget 2.4 billion UAH, reports the press service of the Main Directorate of the State Fiscal Service in the Kharkiv region.
In March Kharkiv Customs transferred to the state budget 984.6 million UAH.
The largest share of income were as follows:
- VAT – more than 2 billion UAH;
- duty – 338.3 million UAH;
- excise tax – 21 millon UAH.
Also, the office informed that the main budget payers were:
- raw tobacco – 338.4 million UAH;
- plastic – 250 million UAH;
- mineral fertilizers – 244 million UAH;
- machinery and mechanical appliances – 238.6 million UAH.
However, the fiscal service reported that since the beginning of the year Kharkiv they have opened 194 cases of violation of customs regulations of 83.3 million UAH.
We also recommend you read these articles: Kharkiv Customs transferred 11 billion UAH to the state budget, More than 900 millionaires registered in Ukraine and SSU detained the Donbass residents trying to take out € 117.000.