“Optimizing of mobile games on Unity” – the first meeting in a series of events uDev for technicians will be held at Kharkiv Premier Palace Hotel on March 30.
Valentin Simonov, leading specialist working in Unity, will tell about the little-known features of game engines, troubleshooting performance issues on iPhone games using Unity and Apple’s tools and common mistakes of developers.
The event will be held within uDev – a series of technical events for developers. At the meetings in the framework of this project tell about the methodologies, discuss new tools with their creators and adopt experience of the best specialists of the IT-industry. Each meeting will be devoted to a particular topic.
The program of the event:
- 17: 00-18: 00 Registration of participants.
- 18: 00-18: 45 Presentation on the topic “Basic Developments on Unity”.
- 18: 45-19: 15 Coffee break.
- 19: 15-20: 00 Master class on optimization of mobile games.
- 20: 00-20: 30 Open discussion on Unity.
Entrance is free with pre-registration. Start at 18.00
Background. Unity is a cross-platform game engine developed by Unity Technologies and used to develop video games for PC, consoles, mobile devices and websites.