In educational hub Spalah will be held unusual meeting with hitchhiker and traveler Kirill who managed to make an eight-month journey, having spent just $ 10.
At the meeting Kirill will share experiences and impressions on his last trip hitchhiking from Ukraine through the Altai, Mongolia and China to the Southeast Asia, island of Bali and the road back:
- Secrets of a vegetarian diet in Mongolia
- How to live in China for $ 2.5 per month, and at the same time to visit all the costly attractions.
- What to do if you are robbed.
- Illegal work in Bangkok and the Thai way of life.
- Earn $ 380 for one night in Kuala Lumpur – the reality rather than fiction.
- Visiting the Hindu festival of masochism.
- Hospitalization with acute infection in Malaysia and features of Asian medicine
- Why is so hard to get in Singapore?
- 3/4 journey passed with $ 10 in the pocket
You will learn from first-hand:
- How to find motivation for the journey and overcome the fear of the unknown
- How to find the time to travel / Cheap tickets
- Where to go / How to create a route
- How to go / Where to stay / What to eat
- How to survive on $ 3 per week / Or do not spend money
And many other useful things