Оn September 23, VIII International Economic Forum “Innovations. Investments. Kharkiv Initiatives!” will be held in Kharkiv, reports the Kharkiv Regional State Administration.
Forum is focused on:
- development of international economic integration;
- demonstration of existing opportunities and prospects of leading industrial clusters;
- development of an effective system of public-private partnerships;
- improving competitiveness of regions;
- consideration of the Strategy of the reform of local self-government and territorial organization of government in Ukraine
Where: Premier Palace Hotel (Nezalezhnosti Avenue, 2).
When: Friday, September 23.
Time: 9:00-21:00. Agenda details here.
Price: 7500 UAH – for Ukrainian participants, if paid after 01.09.2016 or 300 USD – for foreign participants, if paid after 01.09.2016.
Phone: +38 (057) 700-55-88, 715-72-50.
BACKGROUND: The Forum has become one of the largest investment projects in Ukraine. In 2015 there have been met more than 500 participants from 16 countries.
Organizers of the Forum are Kharkiv Regional State Administration and Kharkiv Regional Council.