On August 9, the Ukrainian-German Medical Association invites you to take part in a conference “Restoring the psychological health of society in general and the individual in particular. Directions, approaches, methods” with the support of the Committee rehabilitation.
Head of the Committee Alexandr Markov, together with committee members, will discuss problems of psychological rehabilitation after and during different periods and traumatic conditions.
– ATO soldiers and their families,
– disabled people (in particular, it will focus on the method “equal – to equal” when the person already lives with a disability and teaches the one who just ran into this problem)
– victims of violence and other crimes,
– people who have committed crimes,
– the chronically ill and their families, and so on.
Where: ILF-Communication, str. Skrypnyk, 14-a.
When: August 9
Time: 15:00 – 19:00.
We also recommend you read: Games of Heroes: Wounded ATO fighters to compete in Kharkiv, ATO soldiers will undergo a rehabilitation course in Kharkiv, Recovering ATO participant speaks of his experiences.