Time. 12:00 – 15:00.
Price. 35-69 UAH.
Menu. Four sets with 2-3 courses: any soup of your choice, main dish and salad/sandwich.
- Light lunch: Okroshka (cold milk soup) + sandwich with bacon
- Big lunch: Mushroom soup + chicken fillet with rice + salad with fried potatoes
– Salad/Snack. Vegetables in the big lunch and sandwich were tasteless, without seasoning or salt. The salad contained delicious mushrooms and potatoes. The sandwich contained crispy bun and bacon.
– First course. Okroshka lacked bright taste, but there were large pieces of meat. Mushroom cream-soup was not actually a “cream” – just too small peaces of mushrooms in the broth, but it wasn’t bad though.
Second course. Chicken steak was a little dry, rice far from perfect (too watery).
Beverages. The only thing that was perfect and delicious was a free lemonade! Cold, moderately sweet and sour.
Service. The waitress was very attentive and friendly, knew the menu well, took away the dirty dishes on time.
Interior. Interior is made at a style of European city streets, containing many interesting details which create an appropriate atmosphere. However, the smell was weird – probably the air conditioning system was poor, so we recommend to sit at the summer terrace.
Location. Centre. Gonchara Street, 2.
Type of cuisine. European.
Music. Ukrainian music channel (By the way advertising is very annoying!).
- English-speaking staff. ✓
- English menu. ✗
- Parking. ✗
- Free Wi-Fi. ✓
Payment. Cash and credit cards Mastercard, Visa.
Special offers. The restaurant Schengen offers you a birthday discount of 10% and a “Schengen passport” with a discount of 5% (at the start).
Summary. We did not enjoy our meals. You can find cheaper and better quality at other places. We believe that the food is the most important thing in the restaurant, so this made a big impact on the Sсhehgen’s rating. This lunch was an average, nothing special.