Import revenues of 445,4 million USD increased by 15,5%. The deficit was 127,2 million USD.
Below you can learn about the foreign trade operations with partners from 133 countries of the world:
Exports of goods:
Imports of goods:
In comparison with January-April 2015 exports of goods to the EU countries decreased by 9%, imports – increased by 31,2% and for January-April 2016 were 73,8 million USD and 122,1 million USD respectively.
The main export goods are:
- food products (23,5%)
• machines, equipment and machinery, electrical equipment (23,1%)
• herbal products (15%)
- fats and oils of animal or vegetable origin (6%)
In general, the highest import volume fell to the share of:
- Machines, equipment and machinery, electrical equipment (17,2%)
• Plastics and products thereof (15%)
• Food products (13,4%)
• Products of the chemical and related industries (11,1%)
- and other.