Import revenues of 201,4 million USD increased by 13%. The deficit was 63,9 million USD.
Below you can learn about the foreign trade operations with partners from 112 countries of the world:
Exports of goods:
Imports of goods:
In comparison with January-February 2015 exports of goods to the EU countries decreased by 7.7%, imports – increased by 35.4% and for January-February 2016 were 32.2 million USD and 50.9 million USD respectively.
The main export goods are:
• food products (25,2% of total exports of the region)
• machines, equipment and machinery, electrical equipment (22,7%)
• herbal products (13,8%)
In general, the highest import volume fell to the share of:
• Machines, equipment and machinery, electrical equipment (16.4%)
• Food products (14.8%)
• Plastics and articles thereof (14.1%)
• Products of the chemical and related industries (11.4%)