The Ukrainian government service portal iGov launched online services for the registration of vehicles in Kyiv, Lviv and Dnipropetrovsk, project coordinator Dmitry Dubilet reported on his Facebook (RU).
It was also reported that soon the portal would add another important service for drivers: the replacement and re-issue of driving licenses.
The online services now include:
- Re-registration of a vehicle to the new owner on the sale and purchase contract.
- Changing of the identity data of the vehicle owner.
- Removal from the register of the vehicle for sale.
- Re-registration of the vehicle with new car license plates.
- Re-registration of a vehicle to the new owner by inheritance.
- Re-registration of a vehicle in cases of the issuance of a duplicate certificate.
- Re-registration of the vehicle in cases of its conversion.
- Registration of an imported vehicle.
- Registration of a vehicle purchased in a trade organization (new vehicles).
The service center employee checks the application via the Internet. If there is any error he will point it out remotely. So now car owners don’t need to come personally to the service center for the application. The service can be paid in advance at any bank.
Car owners can also take part in a survey on service quality and report corruption (all the facts are sent to the police).
Recaliing, now Kharkivens can sign up to the doctor, register marriage, and complain about the work of the new police online.