Competitive selection of ideas “I love Kharkiv!” has been announced in Kharkiv. It is aiming to improve the tourist attractiveness of the city and attract tourists, informs the press service of the City Council.
According to the organizers, everyone can take part in the competition. The work can be individual or collective.
Basic ideas may include the following topics:
- Activities to improve tourist infrastructure;
- Proposals for improving the overall information system of the city;
- Proposals for the development of event-driven and business and sports tourism, etc.
The best works are will get prizes:
- Internship of the International Cooperation Department of the Kharkiv City Council.
- Internship in the Department of sports image projects and marketing of Kharkiv City Council.
- Internship in the company “SAS” (RU).
- Other prizes from members of the jury.
Works in the competition are accepted from March 20 to April 20.
You can find more information about the contest here (UA).
BACKGROUND. Department of International Cooperation in collaboration with the Department of sports image projects and marketing and creative team “KAILAS-V” (RU) organized the competition. The winners will be awarded on May 12, 2016, at the VIII International Tourism Forum “Kharkiv: Partnership in Tourism”.