Investment projects across our region could be bolstered by millions of US dollars in funding, it has emerged.
Igor Rainin, chairman of Kharkiv Regional State Administration, held talks in New York with representatives of several top investment funds and investment consulting firms that manage assets valued at over $ 100 billion, the KRSA press service said.
Rainin spoke of investment proposals in Kharkiv region’s industrial, agricultural, scientific and IT sectors.
Attention focused on access issues of Kharkiv businesses to international financial resources and entering global rankings.
“With our new American partners we have identified important steps that bring investment cooperation between the Kharkiv region and the US to a qualitatively new level,” Rainin assured.
“We are going to be seriously engaged in global competition with the help of American investments, and Kharkiv is not going to lose precious time.”
The US investors included:
- Joshua Landes – partner of the company Wynnefield Capital;
- David Bratslavsky – Managing Partner of IMB Wealth Advisors;
- David Littauer – a fund manager of Legacy Road Family Offices;
- Michael Liberman – COO of the fund Blue Mountain Capital Management;
- Alex Tsigutkin – CEO of the global IT giant AxiomSL, which supplies solutions in the field of financial and investment management;
- Andrea Fiano – Head of the edition Global Finance;
- Marc Landis and Polina Liberman – heads of leading US law firms Philips Nizer LLC and Kirkland & Ellis LLP,
- a group of private investors.