NGO “Youth Alternative” together with regional partners – Kharkiv Regional Union “Youth Initiatives”, announces a competition for internships for young people in local governments. The program is implemented with the support of the National Endowment for Democracy (USA). Director of the Department of improvement the competitiveness of the Kharkiv region (Regional State Administration) Denis Tkachev told about this on his page on Facebook.
The purpose of the program is providing active young people with the opportunity to join the establishment of the state, taking part in government decision making and gaining work experience in local government.
Requirements for participants:
- be a graduate student (3-5 courses) or a graduate student;
- be able to navigate in today’s political and economic situation;
- have analytical skills;
- successfully pass a job interview.
Duration internship – 5 months (20 hours per week).
For the project participants are:
- training, workshops and master classes with professionals, meetings with famous personalities;
- for the best trainees – travel abroad;
It is enough to fill out and submit a form, knowledge of foreign languages is welcome.
Official Groups on Facebook:
The deadline for submitting questionnaires at students_OMS@kharkiv.biz.ua (till January 22), job-interviews will be held approximately on January 28-30.