Department of Labour and Social Policy reported that a call for proposals on the implementation of the social order and social projects “United Social Network”-2016 competition was launched in Kharkiv.
According to the organizers, the competition is open to civil society organizations and foundations of social orientation, that are registered and work as legal entities in Kharkiv.
The contest aims to develop projects for the provision of social services for the next target groups:
- people with special needs
- large families, families in which orphans are brought up and children with special needs
- lonely disabled citizens and the elderly
- participants and members of the families of the deceased ATO members
- internally displaced persons from the ATO
You can learn more about the conditions of the contest here.
Consultations on participation in a competition held by the department of social services department of labor and social affairs of the Department of Labour and Social Policy, are available at: Sumskaya street 64, 5th floor, office 188, from 10:00 to 13:00 on December 30, 2015 to January 20, 2016 (tel. 715-73-96).