Department of Budget and Finance of the city council reported, that in January-November of this year, 6 billion 950.9 million UAH were paid to the city budget of Kharkiv. This is 1.5 times more than for the same period in 2014.
The most significant sources of fiscal revenue are:
- receipts from taxes on personal income in the amount of 1 billion 728.5 million UAH,
- land payments – 639.2 million UAH,
- unified tax – 628.1 million UAH,
- excise duty from the sale of excise goods by business retail entities – 287.1 million UAH,
- own revenues of budgetary institutions – 213 million UAH.
Budget expenditures of Kharkiv for 11 months in 2015 has reached 5 billion 927.7 million UAH. The funds are allocated for the plans implementation of the further city development.
From the total expenditure of 3 billion, 928.4 million UAH was spent on financing of social and cultural sphere, 1 billion 183.2 million UAH – for the housing and communal services, 395.4 million UAH – for the support and development of public transport.