This spring Google in Ukraine actively took up the education of marketers, webmasters and online advertising specialists, the official Google’s blog reported.
In April, Google’s experts will conduct a free educational event on mobile marketing in five largest cities of Ukraine: Kyiv, Odessa, Lviv, Dnepropetrovsk, and Kharkiv.
Director of the Ukrainian office Dmitry Sholomko, regional head of mobile business Mariusz Gashevsky, Google’s top managers and experts will hold lectures for Ukrainians, tell the real cases and answer questions.
You can apply here until March 15. Participants will be selected on a competitive basis as the space is limited.
Seminar “Google. Time of mobile opportunities” (UA) will touch such the next topics:
- Statistics and mobile trends in Ukraine
- Analysis of the mobile behavior of modern Ukrainian users
- Design of websites for mobile devices
- Mobile website or application: comparison of its features and benefits
- Measuring of the efficiency of mobile advertising
- Case studies and real examples of successful mobile strategies
Each workshop will last all day long. Visitors will be able to ask the lecturers questions and get personalized tips and advises. Also, discussions, games and prizes are waiting for the students.
Recalling that Ukrainian Google launched a new free online course on AdWords.