From yesterday, January 8th, till today, January 9th, Kharkiv International Airport is delaying and cancelling flights. The reason is known: the current weather conditions.
In particular, the canceled flights are as follows:
- Kharkiv – Kutaisi, which was supposed to go yesterday at 21.30;
- Kharkiv – Istanbul, which was supposed to go today at 3.15;
- Istanbul – Kharkiv, which was supposed to arrive at 2.25;
- Kutaisi – Kharkiv, which was supposed to arrive at 4.00.
The next flights were delayed:
- Kharkiv – Kiyv, which was scheduled at 7.05, roughly detained before 17.10;
- Kiyv – Kharkiv, which was scheduled yesterday at 20.30, is expected to arrive today at 16.10;
- Sharm El-Sheikh – Kharkiv, which was scheduled yesterday at 13.50, is expected to arrive today at 16:30.